LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 – in pediatrics
Pediatrics places wide and varied requirements on an ultrasound system. The wide spectrum of applications starts with skull ultrasounds in the incubator under cramped spatial examination conditions, and extends through hip screenings in infants to upper abdomen ultrasound examinations in young persons. Different geometric sound field formats must be available to meet the instrument-based requirements, as well as great variability in terms of transmission frequency and an excellent near-field resolution.
The solution from GE Healthcare
Thanks to its adaptive echo processing (Agile Acoustic Architecture), fast processor speed, and innovative special functions, the LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 system offers impressive versatility with excellent image quality, both in the near field and at larger scanning depths. With these features and its high mobility, the compact system meets the requirements in pediatrics, neonatology, and pediatric radiology.
Request a personal quotation now
- B-Flow™ imaging – The echo subtraction procedure enables a highly realistic representation of flows and vessels without the typical artifacts and limitations like aliasing or wall overwriting caused by Doppler. The excellent spatial resolution ensures a highly precise representation of delicate vascular developments such as the intracranial vascular structure in newborns.
- Extended probe selection – Choose from a wide range of E series and XDclear probes, the highest-performing probes from GE.
- Special probes for pediatrics – Probes for transcranial, abdominal, and cardiology-related investigations and for examinations of the musculoskeletal system designed especially for use in pediatrics and neonatology:
- C3-10-D: Broad-band XDclear probe, micro-convex, particularly for neonatal skull ultrasound
- ML6-15: Active matrix array, exceptionally uniform probe and also focused in the thickness layer for examining small organs of the musculoskeletal system, the thyroid gland, and for abdominal examinations in small children.
- 9L-D: Linear, for universal applications in the pediatrics
- 10C-D and 8C: Micro-convex, high-frequency probes, particularly for skull ultrasound in newborns/premature babies
- S4-10-D: High frequency sector, for cardiology-related diagnostics in newborns
- 6S-D: Sector probe for pediatric echocardiography
- High-resolution wide-screen display – The freely movable 23” LCD monitor with LED backlit display mounted on an articulated arm delivers high-contrast images and enables users to arrange images and data flexibly according to their needs.
- 10.1” touch screen – A large, modern touch panel for clarity and simple, intuitive operation. Programmable “Smart keys” and operating elements with function-dependent backlighting further simplify the handling and speed up processes.
- GE raw data – Access to uncompressed and unaltered raw echo signals enables unsuitable settings to be corrected even after saving (“freezing”) and archiving the images; an important innovation for saving time.
- Scan Assistant – Allows the pre-programming of operational sequences and therefore reduces the number of necessary entries and operational steps.
- Compare Assistant – Simultaneous side-by-side display of the current live cross section along with a previously obtained cross section of the patient – ideal for follow-up and therapy monitoring. This easy option for observing progress can add to increased efficiency, particularly in pediatrics.
- Mobility – With its small size and light weight, the system can be easily maneuvered through crowded examination rooms. The power assistant (battery operation), wireless connectivity and Bluetooth printing add to the mobility and ensure continuous, unrestricted operational readiness if the power supply becomes unavailable.
Choose from a wide range of special function packages like B-Flow™, elastography, vascular quantification, and multi-modal display. The new functions include:
- B Steer + – Improves visualization of puncture needles through angulation of ultrasound scan lines and therefore improves the accuracy of interventional processes like biopsies and injections.
- Multi-modality Query Retrieve – This multi-modal query function saves time as it gives access to previous examinations at a click, for comparison alongside the live ultrasound image.
- 3D/4D volume imaging – Enables quick, volumetric scanning for display in 3D/4D; the multi-planar mode delivers particularly meaningful results, thanks to the parallel display of multiple section levels.
Need more information?
Tel.: +49 (0)212 2802-0