Versana Balance – A complete solution
Comprehensive functions. First-class imaging. For the best price.
Versana Balance delivers high-quality imaging for a variety of examinations, including abdominal, cardiac, OB/GYN or small parts examinations, giving you and your patients clinical confidence for timely diagnostics and referral. Intuitive design and automated tools simplify examinations and streamline workflow.
- Characterise and assess thyroid structure with the TI-RADS imaging and data system
- Measure intima-media thickness with Auto-IMT
- Perform automatic 2D measurements and volume calculations
- Customise workflow and templates for examination protocols with Scan Assistant
- Use Whizz dynamic, automatic image tuning, to scan while seamlessly optimising image quality
- Use Scan Coach 3D to find the correct scan plane
- Use the Follow-Up Tool to easily compare current and prior images
- Use templates to create custom reports to suit global or regional standards
- Easily add voice comments to examinations
Improve your skills and stay ahead
- Utilise our training as well as ultrasound education solutions including product and clinical tutorials
- My Trainer – on-board help for examinations, setup and operation with Versana Balance
- Local face-to-face training and remote application support
Download brochure now
Enhance your diagnostic capability with Versana Balance
First-class imaging quality based on world-class technology
Versana Balance provides you with reliable, long-lasting image quality which ranks with the best in its class. First-class spatial and contrast resolution in imaging helps visualise anatomical structures and physiological functions.
Whizz one-touch dynamic image tuning constantly optimises images as you scan, even as you move from one organ to another. With a variety of proven functionalities of other advanced GE Healthcare systems, Versana Balance is an excellent solution for high demands.
Sensitive B-Flow™ and B-Flow color imaging to analyse blood flow, vessel-wall irregularities, stenosis and more
CrossXBeam™ and SRI-HD to clearly recognise structures and transitions
Sensitive color Doppler to examine thyroid vasculature and blood flow in vessels