Free remote maintenance:
The entire service life of your new GE ultrasound systems with Expert Live Support
A team of technical and clinical experts is available quickly and easily for the entire service life of your new GE ultrasound systems. Whether training on the product, or information about operation and the associated work processes: the free STAR™ app, featuring augmented reality, familiarizes you with the system and gives you the opportunity to contact experts directly.
- Even more advantages like launching PAT/ePAT, having automated alerts and the option to download files directly are available when you connect your ultrasound system to the remote application InSite ExC™.
- Of course, you can also contact a local GE Service Center by telephone (Service Center number 0800 4373 784).
- With this fast and comprehensive help, 30 percent 2 of all inquiries can be resolved via remote maintenance - three times quicker!
- For any remaining system problems, a technician can come and solve 90 percent 2 of the issues during the first service call.
- A video provides information about optimal operation and there are regular updates on the webpage.
Expert Live Support helps:
- Network / printer configuration
- Analysis of log files
- Remote repair
- Software updates
- Preset settings
- System configuration
- Application training through our remote support solutions
- Image management (printing, sharing, archiving)