LOGIQ P7- Make it easy
Easy operation: one of the most important requirements for technical devices
LOGIQ P7 convinces with its user-friendly and simple interface design. Both factors contribute to significant simplicity and shorten the diagnostic workflow. Moreover, you can adapt the user interface and workflow to your individual requirements, receiving a tailored and customised configuration of the ultrasound system.
LOGIQ P7 makes it easy for you,
- To operate a versatile and quality-demanding system with confidence,
- To acquire meaningful images quickly and without excessive effort on operation,
- To directly access special software and analyses.
Whether the necessity is immediate triage or a comprehensive examination, you can rely on the budget-friendly LOGIQ P7 system to provide valid and consistent image quality, comprehensive application coverage, and ease of use which enable doctors to make timely, confident decisions.
Request your personal quotation now
LOGIQ P7 – A smart choice for usability and investment value
The LOGIQ P7 system easily adjusts to your working style, preferences and variable requirements throughout your workday.
Designed for user comfort and easy workflow
- Large 21.5-inch monitor and accessible 10.4-inch touchscreen.
- Simple operating panel design with fewer physical keys.
- Fully articulating monitor arm.
- Compact design to accommodate operation in small spaces, providing enhanced mobility including wireless LAN and Power Assistant battery operation.
- Innovative digital TGC and digital keyboard.
- External battery enables up to one hour of scanning.
Reduced examination duration, increased efficiency
- Automated tools help provide fast examinations including Auto Image Optimisation, Auto IMT, AutoEF, Measure Assistant, Compare Assistant and Scan Assistant.
- Several probes are equipped with pre-programmed functionality at your fingertips, without accessing the touch panel, to help expedite workflow and maintain a sterile environment.
Easy access to support material
- My Trainer, an on-board training module, supports less experienced users for a correct examination workflow.
- The LOGIQ Club website provides versatile information regarding the LOGIQ systems and currently available further education.
- Service agreement options are available, including remote service capabilities with remote system diagnostics, remote maintenance and remote software downloads.
- Migrate and review clinical images on an external screen, regardless of ultrasound system manufacturer, make and model – supported by DICOM®.