LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 – in cardiology and angiology
The examination of vascular morphology and fluid dynamics requires a particularly high resolution and a high scanning frequency. This scanning speed plays a key role in cardiological examinations, where high requirements are also placed on the quantifiability of results. Echocardiographic examinations can be a challenge in patients whose body types or illness complicate the ultrasound access.
The solution from GE Healthcare
The LOGIQ XDclear 2.0 has been designed to be slimmer for maximum mobility and comes equipped with GE’s top-class platform and probe technology. The result is apparent: quick operational readiness, short examination times and optimized image quality, virtually independent of the examination conditions.
Request a personal quotation now
- S-agile architecture – Adjusts the echo processing to the respective acoustic profile of the patient. This innovative function offers high penetration and enables image capturing in consistently outstanding quality with a minimum of operation effort.
- Extended probe selection – Choose from a wide range of E series and XDclear probes to maximize penetration without smears in the image resolution.
- Image optimization functions – Automated functions for increasing the image quality, for example adjusting the contrast and gray scale to the prevalent echogenicity. Advantage: clearer demarcation possible between blood and tissue.
- High-resolution wide-screen display – The freely movable 23” LCD monitor with LED backlit display mounted on an articulated arm delivers high-contrast images and enables users to arrange images and data flexibly according to their needs.
- 10.1” touch screen – A large, modern touch panel for clarity and simple, intuitive operation. Programmable “Smart keys” and operating elements with function-dependent backlighting further simplify the handling and speed up processes.
- GE raw data – Access to uncompressed and unaltered raw echo signals enables unsuitable settings to be corrected even after saving (“freezing”) and archiving the images; an important innovation for saving time.
- Easy-to-clean design – Thanks to its virtually seamless surface, the system is easy to clean.
- Mobility – With its small size and light weight, the system can be easily maneuvered through crowded examination rooms. The power assistant (battery backup), wireless connectivity, and Bluetooth printing add to the mobility and make the system immediately ready for operation even after being relocated.
Choose from a wide range of special modes and functions as per your individual diagnostic spectrum, for example B-Flow™, elastography, vascular quantification, and multi-modal display. The new, advanced functions include:
- Auto EF – Highly developed quantification for the global and regional ventricular function.
- Images via smartphone – Increase in patient satisfaction and improvement in communication with referring physicians and colleagues with the option of sending non-diagnostic images to smartphones via email.
Need more information?