LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 – in interventional ultrasound
Ultrasound-guided interventions require clear, quick imaging, good needle detection, and uncomplicated operation and handling of the ultrasound system.
The solution from GE Healthcare
As a member of the XDclear family, the LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 has been significantly improved with innovations including dynamic adaptive echo processing (Agile Acoustic Architecture), a faster processor, and improved optical quality of the display technology – resulting in amazing versatility and easily achievable, excellent image quality for a full range of interventions.
Request a personal quotation now
- S-agile architecture – Adjusts the echo processing to the respective acoustic profile of the patient. This innovative function offers high penetration and enables image capturing in consistently outstanding quality with minimum operation effort.
- Extended probe selection – Choose from a wide range of E series and XDclear probes, the highest-performing probes from GE.
- Image optimization functions – Automated functions for increasing the image quality, for example adjusting the contrast and gray scale to the prevalent echogenicity. Advantage: Clearer demarcation between lesions and surroundings.
- High-resolution wide-screen display – The freely movable 23” LCD monitor with LED backlit display mounted on an articulated arm delivers high-contrast images and enables users to arrange images and data flexibly according to their needs.
- 10.1” touch screen – A large, modern touch panel for clarity and simple, intuitive operation. Programmable “Smart keys” and operating elements with function-dependent backlighting further simplify the handling and speed up processes.
- GE raw data – Access to uncompressed and unaltered raw echo signals enables unsuitable settings to be corrected even after saving (“freezing”) and archiving the images; an important innovation for saving time.
- Easy-to-clean design – Thanks to its virtually seamless surface, the system is easy to clean.
- Mobility – With its small size and light weight, the system can be easily maneuvered through crowded examination rooms. The power assistant (battery backup), wireless connectivity and Bluetooth printing add to the mobility and make the system immediately ready for operation even after being relocated.
Choose from a wide range of special function packages like B-Flow™, elastography, vascular quantification, and multi-modal display. The new functions include:
- B Steer + – Improves visualization of puncture needles through angulation of ultrasound scan lines and therefore improves the accuracy of interventional processes like biopsies and injections.
- Contrast Enhanced Imaging (CEUS) – Thanks to additional probes for high-resolution imaging, CEUS gives a highly accurate image of the tissue perfusion and vascularization of soft tissue, particularly in the case of suspect lesions.
- Images via smartphone – Increase in patient satisfaction and improvement in communication with referring physicians and colleagues with the option of sending non-diagnostic images to smartphones via email.
Need more information?