LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 – in orthopedics and rheumatology
Particularly at close range, the reliable assessment of muscle tissue, tendons and other structures of the musculoskeletal system, and the evaluation of the severity of inflammatory processes require a high spatial resolution, good differentiability between different tissue structures, and high sensitivity to the identification of pathologically-changed perfusion, especially in color flow mode.
The solution from GE Healthcare
With its particularly homogeneous focusing, the LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 system delivers superior, high-resolution images – from the examination of large structures like hips and shoulders down to the finely detailed display of small body parts like fingers or wrist joints.
Request a personal quotation now
- Extended probe selection – Choose from a wide range of E series and XDclear probes, including:
- L3-12-D: Highly precise representation of the hip and deeper structures
- ML6-15: Active matrix array with homogeneous thickness focusing for fine-resolution scanning of both near-surface and extremely superficial structures in the wrist joint, elbows, ankle joint and shoulder
- L8-18i-D: “Hockey stick”, small and particularly high-frequency array for examining fingers, wrists and ankle joints, especially during dynamic examinations and as an optical guiding aid for injections.
- 9L-D: Universal linear array of medium frequency; useful in mapping large shoulder joints
- C1-6-D: XDclear convex probe for applications that require a particularly wide sound field
- B-Flow™ imaging – Thanks to the echo subtraction procedure, this enables a highly realistic representation of flows and vessels without the typical artifacts and limitations like aliasing or septum transference caused by Doppler. The excellent local resolution enables a highly precise representation of the delicate vascular architecture in organs and lesions.
- Auto TGC – Automatic optimization of the depth compensation at the push of a button; significantly simplifies and accelerates the examination procedure.
- GE raw data – Access to uncompressed and unaltered raw echo signals enables unsuitable settings to be corrected even after saving (“freezing”) and archiving the images; an important innovation for saving time.
- Compare Assistant – Simultaneous side-by-side display of the current live cross section along with a previously obtained cross section of the patient – ideal for follow-up and therapy monitoring.
- Scan Assistant – Allows the pre-programming of operational sequences and therefore reduces the number of necessary entries and operational steps.
- High-resolution wide-screen display – The freely movable 23” LCD monitor with LED backlit display mounted on an articulated arm delivers high-contrast images and enables users to arrange images and data flexibly according to their needs.
- 10.1” touch screen – A large, modern touch panel for clarity and simple, intuitive operation. Programmable “Smart keys” and operating elements with function-dependent backlighting further simplify the handling and speed up processes.
- B Steer + – Creates an improved visualization of puncture needles through angulation of ultrasound scan lines and therefore improves the accuracy of interventional processes, such as biopsies and injections.
- Strain elastography – A function that enables the pressure-induced deformability of tissue to be captured and visualized in color. Local changes in softness can be identified clearly and quickly using view diagnostics.
- Semi-quantitative flow analysis package – For classifying stages of joint inflammation to support the planning of treatment and therapy control.
Need more information?