LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 – in urology
Capturing ultrasound images with sufficient quality for showing lesions on the prostate, bladder, kidney, testicles, and penis and that are suitable for determining the patients most likely to undergo biopsy.
The solution from GE Healthcare
The LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 system delivers high-quality images, together with the process efficiency and special tools needed for reliable, efficient examinations in urology.
Request a personal quotation now
- Extended probe selection – Choose from E series and XDclear probes, the highest-performing probes from GE, including special probes for special purposes.
- B-Flow™ imaging – Allows a direct representation of blood-flow echo in real time for assessing micro-vascularizations, even in endo-vital transducer.
- 3D/4D imaging – User-friendly convex and micro-convex probes enable quick volume examinations for anatomic studies.
- High-resolution wide-screen display – Configurable 23” display monitor enables simultaneous display of images in two levels.
- 10.1” touch screen – A large, modern touch panel for clarity and simple, intuitive operation. Programmable “Smart keys” and operating elements with function-dependent backlighting further simplify the handling and speed up processes.
- GE raw data – This raw data function allows users to record data quickly and use a wider range of image processing options after completing examinations, and thus helps reduce the examination time.
- Compare Assistant – A split screen on the monitor enables a previous examination – ultrasound, CT, or MR – and the current images to be viewed together in real time.
- Multi-modality Query Retrieve – This multi-modal query function saves time as it gives access to previous examinations at a click, for comparison alongside the live ultrasound image.
Usage options for special areas
- Strain elastography – Measures the elasticity of tissues and supports clinicians in differentiating between benign and malignant lesions or inflammatory tissue diseases.
- Contrast Enhanced Imaging (CEUS) – Gives a highly accurate picture of tissue structure and the vascularity of the affected area with balanced optimization of penetration and resolution.
Need more information?