LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 – in vascular diagnostics
Examination of vascular morphology and fluid dynamics requires a particularly high fine resolution, as well as a high scanning frequency and, in some cases, good penetration ability. There is also a need to correctly capture slow flows in the limb veins as well as pathologically-increased speeds in narrowed arteries.
The solution from GE Healthcare
Thanks to its high sensitivity and display algorithms, the LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 captures slow flows in the smallest vessels as well as high flow speeds and turbulences, with the excellent demarcation between flowing blood and vessel walls helping to reliably identify smaller thrombotic plaques. Here, the performance of the XDclear platform combined with innovative probe technology also enables the capturing of difficult areas, for example deep underlying vessels in the thigh.
Request a personal quotation now
- S-agile architecture – Adjusts the echo processing to the respective acoustic profile of the patient. This innovative function offers high penetration and enables image capturing in consistently outstanding quality with a minimum of operation effort.
- Extended probe selection – Extended probe selection – Choose from a wide range of E series and XDclear probes, the highest-performing probes from GE. The new probes include:
- C1-6-D: XDclear probe, convex, for tissue imaging
- C3-10-D: XDclear probe, micro-convex, for display of head and neck vessels in newborns
- S2-5-D: Sector phased array probe for use on the heart and for transcranial application
- Image optimization functions – Automated functions for increasing the image quality, for example adjusting the contrast and gray scale to the prevalent echogenicity. Advantage: clearer demarcation possible between blood and tissue.
- High-resolution wide-screen display – The freely movable 23” LCD monitor with LED backlit display mounted on an articulated arm delivers high-contrast images and enables users to arrange images and data flexibly according to their needs.
- 10.1” touch screen – A large, modern touch panel for clarity and simple, intuitive operation. Programmable “Smart keys” and operating elements with function-dependent backlighting further simplify the handling and speed up processes.
- GE raw data – Access to uncompressed and unaltered raw echo signals enables unsuitable settings to be corrected even after saving (“freezing”) and archiving the images; an important innovation for saving time.
- Easy-to-clean design – Thanks to its virtually seamless surface, the system is easy to clean.
- Mobility – With its small size and light weight, the system can be easily maneuvered through crowded examination rooms. The power assistant (battery backup), wireless connectivity, and Bluetooth printing add to the mobility and make the system immediately ready for operation even after being relocated.
- Compare Assistant – Simultaneous side-by-side display of the current live cross section along with a previously obtained cross section of the patient – ideal for follow-up and therapy monitoring.
- Scan Assistant – Allows the pre-programming of any operational sequences and therefore reduces the number of necessary entries and operational steps.
Choose from a wide range of special function packages, including B-Flow™, elastography, vascular quantification, Auto IMT, and multi-modal image display.
Need more information?