LOGIQ P9 - Make it easy. Make it your own.
Are you looking for a premium-like ultrasound system?
The new release of the LOGIQ P9 ultrasound system can be the answer
Request your personal quotation now
LOGIQ P9 is Personalized. Patient-Centric. Practical.
- Touch control, to manipulate images on the touch panel
- My page, personalized user interface easily adapted to multiple users
- Scan assistant tools, for protocol and exam standardization
- Excellent image quality with minimal tweaking required
- Wide selection of specialty probes
- Advanced imaging and visualization tools, for all care areas
- Auto assistant tools and a pre-programmable button probe
- Advanced ergonomics with external battery for offline scanning
- Strong security support with SonoDefense built on Windows 10
- A personalized digital user interface allows customization of workflow and settings
- Diagnostic confidence across a variety of exams enables a patient-centric approach
- Easily adjustable to your working, the LOGIQ™ P9 is also practical for everyday use
New release opportunities
- 2D-shear wave elastography on both abdominal and linear probes with released cutoffs chart
- B-flow™ HD color imaging for increased sensitivity of micro-vessels and slow flow states
- Volume navigation import, to load and navigate previously acquired CT dataset
- Smart device** compatibility to capture images and perform remote control with LOGIQ Apps
- Analytics tools for asset performance management
- Cloud-based image collection with anonymization
* Comparison with previous GE Ultrasound’s systems
** Compatibility with Android™ devices
Do you need further information?
LOGIQ P9 is a trademark of the General Electric Company.