New Vivid T9
Discover today the new exceptional premium-like and budget friendly ultrasound system, ideally designed for cardiovascular practices and shared services.
Request your personal quotation now
1 The system has been tested for use in conditions similar to indoor environments. Use is restricted to environmental properties described in the user manual. Please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for detailed information.
2 Conditions for additional service coverage may vary. Contact your local GE Representative to get the conditions valid for your country.
Vivid T9 video presentations.
We have recorded a series of Vivid T9 video presentations, each dedicated to a different application and/or feature like:
- Auto EF | stress echo
- Auto doppler | carotid exam
- TEE echocardiography
- Connectivity | ergonomy
Scan with convenience.
The Vivid™ T9 is designed to be easy to operate and transport in many environments. Its intuitive user interface is a true Vivid console, with Vivid applications, features, workflow, and reliability, simplified for ease of use.
- Ergonomic FlexFit design with easy, one-hand left/right swivel and up/down keyboard and monitor mobility, permitting physiological sitting or standing operation.
- Intuitive control layout includes the 10.1″ multi-touch screen, rotary dials, patient management buttons and all Mode buttons conveniently grouped together near the trackball.
- Ready-to-go mobility – Thanks to the light, 60-kilogram (132 pounds) weight, durable casters, and push handles front and back, the Vivid T9 is easy to push and roll on tiled or carpeted floors
- Ample transducer capacity provides four RS transducer ports and four standard transducer holders, plus two optional ones.
Leverage Vivid cardiac Image quality and functionality.
A feature-rich system with established Vivid software, the T9 boosts its cardiac imaging capabilities with advanced quantitative tools.
- Cardiac auto doppler – This artificial intelligence-based tool provides Doppler measurements over all heart cycles for the most common parameters, supporting consistent results and potentially saving time in both adult and pediatric TTE and TEE studies.
- AutoEF 2.0* – This second-generation tool for assessing and quantifying ventricular wall motion is applicable to 2D transthoracic and TEE data. With the AutoEF function, you can calculate ejection fraction without leaving the app.
- Automated function imaging (AFI)* 2.0 – This second generation tool for assessing and quantifying ventricular wall motion is applicable to 2D transthoracic and TEE data. With the integrated AutoEF function, you can calculate ejection fraction without leaving the app.
Share services freely
The flexible Vivid T9 delivers exceptional shared service image quality, with options to customize the system to your facility’s needs.
With 3 years of coverage
1 year standard warranty
2 additional years of service coverage²
- On-site corrective maintenance (labor and necessary spare parts)
- 1 corrective standard probe per year in case of failure (excluding TEE probe)
- Remote service support3 via InSite™ ExC (remote diagnosis, remote™ file transfer, console control sharing, remote software download, remote software reload, e-PAT (probe assessment tool))
Do you need further information?
Vivid T9 is a trademark of the General Electric Company.